A Smattering of Distant Applause

I don't feel like dancin'. Except, of course, I do.

26.7.06

A smattering of what now?

Hello. I feel like some sort of introductory post is both necessary and inevitable, hence me writing this.

Every now and then I get the urge to write some sort of music blog, even though past incarnations have never been terribly successful. (f you've seen my past blogs, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you haven't - well, they're as embarrassing as you'd expect something written by a fourteen year-old to be, so I'm not going to provide you with a link. I have no idea whether this one is going to be any more successful (i.e. whether it will last for more than a couple of months), but it should be fun to go along for the ride, or something like that.

The difference between this blog and my previous ones? Firstly, I'll be trying to make this one not suck. Secondly, I'm branching out a little, which basically means that rather than just writing about pop music, I'll be writing about pop culture in general: music, TV, films, 'entertainment in general'.

It's going to be awesome.*

*Subject to change.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 10:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home